Tuesday 28 February 2017

Identities and Film: blog task

Identities and Film: blog task

1.) ...

2.) I am a sixth-form student at Greenford High School - 
I am the only child to my family
I am from a Nepalese ethnic background
I am diagnosed with ADD and mild OCD
I am sometimes in an alter-ego personality
I am an ex-resident to Hong Kong
I am interested in imagining
I am a music enthusiast
I am a video editor
I am immature
I am an artist
I am a Capricorn star sign
I am edgy
I am a theist?
I am a male
I am dynamic
I am both an introvert and extrovert
I am unconventional
I am honest 
I am calm

3.) 
I am a sixth-form student at Greenford High School - social groups and classifications
I am the only child to my family - social groups and classifications
I am from a Nepalese ethnic background - social groups and classifications
I am diagnosed with ADD and mild OCD - social groups and classifications
I am sometimes in an alter-ego personality - social groups and classifications
I am an ex-resident to Hong Kong - social groups and classifications
I am interested in imagining - self-evaluations
I am a music enthusiast - interests
I am a video editor - interests
I am immature - self-evaluations
I am an artist - self-evaluations
I am a Capricorn star sign
I am edgy - self-evaluations
I am a theist? - self-evaluations
I am a male - social groups and classifications
I am dynamic - self-evaluations
I am both an introvert and extrovert
I am unconventional - self-evaluations
I am honest - self-evaluations

I am calm - self-evaluations

4.) 
If I HAD to pick a favourite Disney film it would be Cars - this movie is memorable and nostalgic for me because of the songs that remind me of a certain time of my childhood. I seem to like especially the song "Life is a Highway" by the Rascal Flatts that conjures euphoric childhood memories for me. I identify as someone who seems to enjoy cherished moments in life as a result.

5.) LGBT identities give more authority to those in the categories: Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender. The trailers for them explore their protests and fight for rights that they believe in.




No comments:

Post a Comment